New Zealand Zespri Gold Kiwi(S) [5pcs/Pack]
It is oval-formed with dark colored, fluffy skin. Treat your senses with a Zespri SunGold kiwifruit. Refreshingly sweet with a tropical touch: Zespri SunGold has a unique, surprising flavour. If you like a sweeter kiwifruit, Zespri SunGold sweetens as it ripens.
- Origin : New Zealand
- Color : Skin: Brown color / Flesh: Gold
- Nutrition: Vitamin B, C, E, High in fiber, As much Potassium as a banana
- Sweetness / Sourness ★★★★☆
- Rareness ★★★☆☆
- Skin edible
- Sensation : Sweeter and juicier than the green kiwi and less acidic.
- Storage :To slow down the ripening process, keep Zespri Golden refrigerated and away from other fruit.
Store at room temperature in a paper bag with ethylene fruits to accelerate the ripening process.
- Best ate condition:It can be eaten fresh or use in various recipes such as juices, salads ect…
- Peel the skin out and slice the kiwi
- Or Cut the kiwi in half and scoop out the flesh with a spoon
(*All pictures are shown for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.)